Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Diary of The wimpy kid: Cabin fever

I’ve been Diary of the Wimpy Kid for a year and a half now and I stilll like it. I like how Jeff Kidney create charmming conflict!! That’s why I decide to read his brand new book called Diary of Wimpy Kid : Cabin fever. This hillarious novel contain 216 pages of joyful!! It’s talk about his disater Chrimast holiday when he gota full of back luck: accused for vandalism but actually he was innocenct, survie in the house out of electricty and other dangerous thing.Of course , every Diary of wimpy kid book have a conflict, like this one. Greg heffly is accused for school property damage , but actually he was innocent . He hide his parents about this because he scared if he’s going to the prison or scared of santa that he could put him on the naughty kid list. The setting is always happened at USA, more specific Greg home and the school. I really like his younger brother , Many because he is smart that he could close all of the power expect for his room; He is one of the reason that make Greg Chrimast in the worst. I also like him because of his uninnocentness ; He act like he didn’t do anything but mom still on his side. I think one of the most important strategies to enjoy this charmful book is to visualize. I defnitly recommended for reader that enjoy their time or english starter want to challenge theirself and want to have big laugh while they reading instead of Oxford book, this book is awesome for you. For serious reader or grownup, don’t read this book, it’s too easy. I grade this 5/5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment